UV curing screen printing ink developed for the manufacture of laminated PC and ID cardsGet in touch
NoriCure® EVO is a new UV curing screen printing ink developed for the manufacture of plastic and ID cards. The ink is suitable for printing on PC and PVC core films and subsequent lamination process.
NoriCure® EVO shows excellent laminating properties and good peel strength with PC and PVC overlay films.
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Proell-Screen-Printing-Inks-for-laminated-Plastic-Cards-11-20193 MB
- Proell-NuriCure-NoriCard-Booklet-Screen-Inks-Cards12-2020.pdf1 MB
- Screen Printing Systems For Plastic Cards2 MB
- NoriCure CCI Flyer519 KB
- Flyer NoriCard LSI537 KB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks - 09/201964 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries688 KB