NoriCard LSI is a solvent-based screen printing ink for printing on PVC core films used in card manufacturing.Get in touch
Area of Application and General Characteristics
NoriCard LSI shows excellent laminating properties with uncoated PVC overlay films at a temperature of 140 °C (285 °F) and provides good peel strength values.
The NoriCard LSI metallic ink system includes various gold and silver colors of different pigment particle sizes (from fine, middle-coarse and coarse).
The user-friendly formulated ink is free of aromatic solvents and cxclohexanone.
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Proell-Screen-Printing-Inks-for-laminated-Plastic-Cards-11-20193 MB
- Proell-NoriCure-NoriCard-Booklet-Screen-Inks-Cards12-2020.pdf1 MB
- Screen Printing Systems For Plastic Cards2 MB
- NoriCure CCI Flyer519 KB
- Flyer NoriCard LSI537 KB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks - 09/201964 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries688 KB