The name, Proell, stands for innovation and top quality in products and service. Conformity with safety norms in all working areas and protection of the environment are of utmost importance to us. The quality and environmental management system of Proell GmbH is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015, DIN EN ISO 14001:2015 and DIN EN ISO 45001:2015.
Proell Quality, Sustainability & Environmental Management System
The quality and environmental management system of Proell GmbH is certified according to:Show Downloads
Proell’s Commitment to Customers and Quality – Our Company Policy
- To accommodate the ever expanding global market, we develop, produce and sell future oriented ink systems for screen and pad printing plus custom chemical products for the coating and printing of plastic and other materials.
- Our customers are the focal point of everything we think and do. Their demands determine the high quality of our products and service.
- We have signed the pledge of the European Council’s Association of Lacquer, Ink and Designer Paint Industries, EuPIA and CEPE, to avoid the use of hazardous raw materials. In developing and manufacturing our products, we do not incorporate any of the substances appearing on the list of banned materials.
- The close co-operation of our R&D, production and sales departments guarantees first rate quality, product safety, compatibility with the environment and user friendliness.
- A primary focus of our production is developing UV lacquers as and water based products as an alternative for solvent-based systems.
- Tailor-made solutions combined with the service of skilled experts, flexibility and promptness make us stand out. This means constant customer support including the related technical training.
- To assure compliance with legal guidelines, to rule out any possible occurrence of pollution, and to achieve the highest degree of safety for employees, visitors and those working with or near our company, we monitor our production on a continuing basis.
- We see it as our special task to use all resources as efficiently as possible, to be particularly cautious with dangerous substances and to avoid pollution through exhaust and waste.
- We ensure the expert qualification and environmental and safety awareness of our employees and promote active participation in the continuous improvement of our processes, quality, product safety and environmental protection. This is in keeping with our deep commitment to the customer and the company.
- We safeguard health, avoid accidents and prevent job-related illnesses not only through the careful planning or equipment and processes, but by performing in line with important health criteria as well.
- We strive to convince our customers with uniform top quality of products and service which comply with all environmental and safety standards.
- Our target is to increase customer satisfaction and constantly promote the safety and environmental as well as health protection of our employees above and beyond the legal requirement.
- We respect internationally recognized human rights and support their observance. We reject all forms of forced and child labor.
- We protect personal data in particular of employees, customers and suppliers as well as other confidential information from access of third parties.
- Proell GmbH Company Policy - 202044 KB
- Proell Declaration of Conformity with EC Directives - RoHS-EuPIA - 01/2022260 KB
- Proell - REACH-SVHC Declaration - 01/2022308 KB
- Proell Declaration Safety of Toys DIN EN 71-3 - 09/2019397 KB
- USP Medical Class VI712 KB
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 264 KB
- DIN EN ISO 14001:2015 263 KB
- DIN EN ISO 45001:2018213 KB