Screen printing systems for plastic cardsGet in touch
Area of Application and General Characteristics
NoriCard is a solvent-based screen printing ink suitable for printing on PVC, ABS and PETG core films used in card manufacturing.
NoriCard has excellent laminating properties with uncoated PVC and PETG overlay films at temperatures greater than 140 °C (284 °F) and shows good peel strength.
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Proell-Screen-Printing-Inks-for-laminated-Plastic-Cards-11-20193 MB
- Proell-NuriCure-NoriCard-Booklet-Screen-Inks-Cards12-2020.pdf1 MB
- Screen Printing Systems For Plastic Cards2 MB
- NoriCure CCI Flyer519 KB
- Flyer NoriCard LSI537 KB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks - 09/201964 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries688 KB