Solvent and Water Resistant Premium Diazo-sensitized UV Polymer Emulsion for Optimal Printing ResultsGet in touch
Choose a category
Area of Application
Norikop 11 is suitable for the production of solvent and water resistant stencils for high quality requirements.
Norikop 11 can as well be used for processing UV curing screen printing inks.
Norikop 11 is a high-quality diazo-sensitized UV polymer emulsion with 40 % solids.
Norikop 11 is used in the following screen printing markets:
- industrial screen printing
- graphical screen printing/promotion
Color / Pigmentation
- Sensitized: Green
- Handle Norikop 11 under yellow fluorescent tubes or low wattage tungsten light.
- tack-free surface
- high solids content
- excellent mesh bridging
- excellent resolution and definition
- optimal printing results for fine lines and halftone prints
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
40 % 40 %
0,9 Ltr. / 4,5 Ltr.
Suitable for mesh (threads/cm)
40 to 190
Sensitizing of emulsion
UV curing inks
Water-based UV curing inks
Shelf life in month is approx.
Sensitized stored at 5 to 8 °C
Coated screens, not exposed