Solvent-based screen printable adhesion promoter for the lamination of films and IMD/FIM technologyGet in touch
NoriPress SMK is a solvent-based bonding agent which is compatible with screen printing. It is tailor made for IMD/FIM technology and the lamination of films.
Best adhesion of printed film to molding resins is achieved with NoriPress SMK. Films (e.g., PA, PC, PMMA, rigid PVC) pre-coated with NoriPress SMK can be back molded using a variety of resins (ABS, PA, PC, PMMA).
NoriPress SMK makes it possible to work with new combinations of bonded films/ inks/ resins.
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Proell-Screen-Printing-Inks-for-laminated-Plastic-Cards-11-20193 MB
- Proell-NuriCure-NoriCard-Booklet-Screen-Inks-Cards12-2020.pdf1 MB
- Screen Printing Systems For Plastic Cards2 MB
- NoriCure CCI Flyer519 KB
- Flyer NoriCard LSI537 KB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks - 09/201964 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries688 KB