New two component screen printing ink developed for printing on aluminum and metalsGet in touch
Due to its free of silicone formulation, the ink can be used for the manufacture of transfers and stickers. The ink system shows good adhesion and flexibility even on pre-treated PET films.
NoriScreen® ALU is free of halogen, silicone, aromatics and cyclohexanone. The glossy ink system shows good weather resistance on suitable substrates.
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Product Range Screen Printing Inks - 7/20224 MB
- Application Chart for Screen Printing Inks30 KB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Solvent-based Screen Printing Inks26 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors227 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors194 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries688 KB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks - 09/201964 KB