New two component screen printing ink developed for printing on aluminum and metalsGet in touch
Due to its free of silicone formulation, the ink can be used for the manufacture of transfers and stickers. The ink system shows good adhesion and flexibility even on pre-treated PET films.
NoriScreen® ALU is free of halogen, silicone, aromatics and cyclohexanone. The glossy ink system shows good weather resistance on suitable substrates.
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Product Range Screen Printing Inks - 09/20193 MB
- Application Chart for Screen Printing Inks30 KB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Screen Printing Inks 12.201826 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors85 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors85 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries688 KB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks - 09/201964 KB