Screen printing ink for printing on metals, pretreated polyester films and polyolefines, polycarbonate, powder coated and lacquered metals. Flexible system for manufacturing membrane switchesGet in touch
Area of Application and General Characteristics
Norilit® U is suitable for printing on metals, pre-treated polyester films, pre-treated polyolefins, polycarbonate, powder coated and lacquered metals.
The ink films show excellent resistance to yellowing, household cleaners, oils, lubricants, fuels and alcoholic solutions. Norilit® U resists 220 °C (428 °F) for a limited time (a few minutes).
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Product Range Screen Printing Inks3 MB
- Application Chart for Screen Printing Inks30 KB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Screen Printing Inks 12.201826 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors85 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors85 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries925 KB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks69 KB